Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tick Tock, I Needed a Clock

Not one of my best qualities, but I seem to be obsessed with time...how much do I have, how much can I fit in, why has so much of it gone by already! I am constantly in search of finding the time (yet I never wear a watch) and use my iPhone, computer, or office phone to give me the right time. It wasn't cutting it at work and I needed something more. And you know me, I couldn't just head to Target and buy a clock. That would have been too easy. I set out on Pinterest and found some neat sunburst clocks, much like the mirrors I have made. Only, these used rolled up paper. Since I'm a marketing nerd, I thought what would be better than taking an old marketing text book and putting it to good use. I pulled out pages, rolled them up and glued them to the back of my new red clock. It makes quite a statement in my office and certainly sends the message I care about my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment