Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let There Be Pillows!

Since I got the color bug (thanks, to my sister...who I will affectionately call sister) I decided to add some to my great room. What a better way to make a splash then to recover some pillows in need of attention? G and I hit a new fabric store (new to us), Paula's, but it was a bust. I headed to my trusted JoAnn's and was not disappointed! But, I only had four pillows to work with...until I cleaned out an old closet and discovered two more. Then I decided I wanted an odd number so I made one using some stuffing I had in my craft box. (Yes, I actually have several of these. But, as you can imagine, they are all neatly labeled and all have a different purpose, more on that later...) The hard part was making a decision on which fabrics to choose since I fell in love with so many. After I had around 16 bolts of fabric in the cart, I decided it was time to make some choices. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment