Tuesday, February 28, 2012

You've Got Mail...

With Valentine's Day approaching, I thought it would be cute to make something inspired by the Hallmark holiday. I "pinned" a cute set of Valentine's mailboxes to my craft board on Pinterest. I had no intention of making them, that was until my friend G (I'm hiding her identity to protect the innocent) told me the mailboxes were in the $1 section of Target. Thanks, G! I rushed over and bought six. I thought while I was at it I would create two for my adorable little nephews. I found little wooden candle holders in the wooden section of Hobby Lobby and spray painted them. Then I found some scrapbook letters I had never used and assembled with my new high powered, cordless glue gun. (I've affectionately named my glue gun, Gunny. We have developed quite a friendship during this journey and he's only burned me a few times, but non the less, I can't seem to do anything without him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment