Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Happiest Day of the Year

This year I really wanted to make Easter special. I also wanted help remind my family why this is the best day of the year. I found a centerpiece on Pinterest much like the one I made, only it grew real grass. Well, I tried that but the seeds didn't take. I had to go to plan B and use some Easter grass I had on hand. To make the crosses, I used a branch that literally jumped out at me. When I was on a bike ride with my son, this branch jumped into the spokes of my tire. I hung onto thinking it was meant to be and it would help me make the crosses I needed. I then got out my new best friend, gunny (the glue gun) and started putting it together. I used twine to tie the crosses together and a plastic egg for the "tomb." I was happy with it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment