Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Super Women with Super Purpose

I just spent an amazing weekend with 77 women for a church retreat. I was on the team who helped host the event and it was uplifting and inspiring to work with such a great group of women. My friend and I wanted to make the ladies a gift for all of their hard work and because (according to Bev) sometimes you just need things because they are cute! We made each of them a little purse to carry around the items they would need for the weekend (cell phone, schedule, pen, rooming list, notebook, etc.). They were a huge hit and someone at the event even asked if all the participants could get one next year...ah, I think I better start now! I lined each bag with the fabric used on the ruffle and cheated a bit by using a wide ribbon for the strap. My next version will have a small pocket for your cell phone!

2 comments: