Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome Christmas!

I spent the weekend after Thanksgiving decorating the house for Christmas. I was so excited to put up the tree, decorate the house, and put my wreaths in each window outside. Then it hit me, I've spent all year making wreaths for each holiday and I don't have one for Christmas...let's get the ideas going. I went to the crafting mecca, Hobby Lobby, to find my supplies. I really like the look of burlap (thanks to my sister), wanted to add some red berries, and wanted to monogram it too. I pulled together all these ideas and created a monogrammed wreath with ribbon created holly leaves accented with berries, all sitting on a burlap wrapped wreath. I then hung it using a cheerful polka dotted ribbon. Now I can properly welcome my guests and I feel like my decorating is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment