Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Can Do That!

We've been in house for over six years and as you can imagine I have been changing and updating things little by little so it's our home. One of the things I have never liked (from day 1!) is the cabinets in this house. They are white wash and we have beige walls, so they are a bit blah...My sister inspired me to change that. She was distressing her bedroom set for a new look, so I thought I would give it a shot. I started with a small bathroom cabinet that hangs on the wall. It went from drab to fab in just a few days! I used a dark chocolate brown and distressed the edges. Then I covered it in polyurethane and added new hardware. I have to say, the picture really doesn't do it justice and you have to see it in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment